Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@visi.com> on 2003/08/23 21:40:17 UTC

Re: cvs commit: incubator-geronimo/modules/core/src/test/org/apache/geronimo/naming/java BasicContextTest.java

On Sat, Aug 23, 2003 at 10:13:15PM -0000, jboynes@apache.org wrote:
> jboynes     2003/08/23 15:13:15
>
>   Modified:    modules/core/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/naming/java
>                         ReadOnlyContext.java RootContext.java
>                modules/core/src/test/org/apache/geronimo/naming/java
>                         BasicContextTest.java
>   Added:       modules/core/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/naming/java
>                         ComponentContextInterceptor.java
>   Log:
>   Rename ThreadContext to ComponentContext (seems like a better name)
>   Add ComponentContextInterceptor to initialize it

How about the name InvocationContext?  InvocationContext would imply the context lives for the duration of the invocation, ComponentContext would seem to imply the context lives for the duration of the component (like an EJBContext).

Just throwing the idea out there.  OpenEJB has an identical ThreadContext class as well, I've never liked the name either.

-David