Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Mark Fortner <ph...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/23 17:54:52 UTC

Support for other Office APIs

I'd like to be able to access Open Office files using the POI.  I was
wondering if there is any support for other Office APIs such as Open
Office?  Or if there is an adapter API that exposes Open Office using the
POI APIs?

Mark Fortner

Re: Support for other Office APIs

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@torchbox.com>.
On Mon, 23 Mar 2009, Mark Fortner wrote:
> I'd like to be able to access Open Office files using the POI.

Currently, poi only supports the microsoft office file formats. There are
other projects out there already that do the open office formats, your
best bet is to use one of those

Nick