Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org> on 2007/01/31 21:38:57 UTC

[result][vote] release maven-changelog-plugin 2.0

The vote has passed with the following votes:

+1: Dennis Lundberg, Rahul Thakur, Allan Ramirez, Emmanuel Venisse,
Jesse McConnell, Andrew Williams, Joakim Erdfelt

I will await the pending vote to release the current SNAPSHOT versions
of the parent poms, that this plugin depends upon, before cutting the
release.

--
Dennis Lundberg

Re: [result][vote] release maven-changelog-plugin 2.0

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
On 01/02/2007, at 7:38 AM, Dennis Lundberg wrote:

> I will await the pending vote to release the current SNAPSHOT
> versions of the parent poms, that this plugin depends upon, before
> cutting the release.

I think that vote has effectively been cancelled. We're now waiting
for Jason to make his changes + document the new process.

- Brett