Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Mainguy, Mike" <MM...@kmart.com> on 2004/04/16 15:49:49 UTC

[FRIDAY] [WAS]RE: EJB+STRUTS Architecture

I prefer to use the Singleton Business Delegate Value Object Pattern to
implement a Service Oriented Architecture ;)

<<An Obstacle is something you see when you take your eyes off the goal>>

Posted by Adam Hardy <ah...@cyberspaceroad.com>.
That's one of the Fang of Gore design patterns, if I'm not much mistaken.

On 04/16/2004 03:49 PM Mainguy, Mike wrote:
> I prefer to use the Singleton Business Delegate Value Object Pattern to
> implement a Service Oriented Architecture ;)
>
> <<An Obstacle is something you see when you take your eyes off the goal>>

struts 1.2 + tomcat 5.0.19 + java 1.4.2
Linux 2.4.20 Debian

jaba1.java:2: cannot resolve symbol class io

Posted by bi...@tcs.com.
Hi All,
 I have cought up in a basic proble its like this .
  im writing a simple program hello words  and a import  java.io.* on the
top
i get

jaba1.java:2: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class io
location: class java
import java.io.*;
            ^

  can anyone help me how to resolve this problem and
what is tproblem ??

Birendar Singh Waldiya