Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2013/10/02 05:38:59 UTC

Re: [VOTE] The 4th hbase-0.96.0 release candidate is available for download

These two sinkers have been fixed as has the chaos monkey hbase-it dataloss
issue, HBASE-9514 that Jimmy was working on (there is likely more in here
but we'll take it up in a new issue).

So, time for new RC.  I'll cut one tomorrow morning likely.  If there is
anything you need in, make noise.

Thanks,
St.Ack