Posted to user@commons.apache.org by hardik patel <ha...@yahoo.co.in> on 2008/07/15 18:00:03 UTC

Dynamic property loading.( configuration )

Hi,

For dynamic property loading I have implemented the apache AbstractFileConfiguration with FileChangedReloadingStrategy.
FileChangedReloadingStrategy reloading strategy is triggered by its associated configuration whenever properties are  accessed. It then checks the configuration file's last modification date  and causes a reload if this has changed.

I want a RELOAD event to be generated as soon as properties file changed, w/o accessing the property.
Is this possible ?? or is there any way to do this in commons configurations.

Awaiting response.

regards,
Hardik

Re: Dynamic property loading.( configuration )

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@apache.org>.
Not commons-configuration but..

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/commons/proper/jci/tags/1.0/examples/src/main/java/org/apache/commons/jci/examples/configuration/

cheers