Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Timothy Chen <tn...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/27 07:53:55 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Mesos 0.27.0 (rc1)

Hi all,

Please vote on releasing the following candidate as Apache Mesos 0.27.0.

0.27.0 includes the following:
We added major features such as Implicit Roles, Quota, Multiple Disks and more.

We also added major bug fixes such as performance improvements to
state.json requests and GLOG.

The CHANGELOG for the release is available at:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=mesos.git;a=blob_plain;f=CHANGELOG;hb=0.27.0-rc1

The candidate for Mesos 0.27.0 release is available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/mesos/0.27.0-rc1/mesos-0.27.0.tar.gz

The tag to be voted on is 0.27.0-rc1:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=mesos.git;a=commit;h=0.27.0-rc1

The MD5 checksum of the tarball can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/mesos/0.27.0-rc1/mesos-0.27.0.tar.gz.md5

The signature of the tarball can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/mesos/0.27.0-rc1/mesos-0.27.0.tar.gz.asc

The PGP key used to sign the release is here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/mesos/KEYS

The JAR is up in Maven in a staging repository here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemesos-1097

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Mesos 0.27.0!

The vote is open until Fri Jan 29 23:59:59 PST 2016 and passes if a
majority of at least 3 +1 PMC votes are cast.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Mesos 0.27.0

Tim, MPark and Kapil

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Mesos 0.27.0 (rc1)

Posted by Joris Van Remoortere <jo...@gmail.com>.
Correction to my previous e-mail.
The mutable resource bug is here:

Posted by Joris Van Remoortere <jo...@gmail.com>.