Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2005/08/06 23:52:06 UTC

Simple propchange proposal for branches/2.0.x/srclib directory

I'm torn, so decided to toss this at the list.  For win32, we have the
user drop openssl/zlib into the srclib/ tree.  The apr, apr-util and
apr-iconv directories should never be committed as a unit; this patch
breaks the recursion of svn at srclib/.

That said, svn status would not report changes in srclib/apr/ etc...
unless the user changes to the srclib/apr tree.  So while I believe this
is a good change, some could argue this change would hamper their work.

I'll leave it to the list to concur, my vote is for the first choice;

  [ ] Add apr, apr-util, apr-iconv, openssl, zlib to srclib's svn:ignore
  [ ] Leave as-is, don't add svn:ignore entries to srclib in branches/2.0

Bill

Re: Simple propchange proposal for branches/2.0.x/srclib directory

Posted by André Malo <nd...@perlig.de>.
* William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

> I'll leave it to the list to concur, my vote is for the first choice;

[x] Add apr, apr-util, apr-iconv, openssl, zlib to srclib's svn:ignore

nd
--
Wer sein Wissen nicht teilen will, besitzt wahrscheinlich zu wenig davon.
  -- Unbekannt