Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Edison Su <Ed...@citrix.com> on 2013/05/15 20:00:57 UTC

[DISCUSS] include vhd-util in system vm template?

Regarding to bug: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-2481, there is no vhd-util installed in system vm template, thus certain storage related operations failed.
As discussed before, vhd-util binary is licensed under BSD and GPL(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-30), it should be ok to included in system vm template, right?

Re: [DISCUSS] include vhd-util in system vm template?

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.
On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 9:19 PM, Edison Su <Ed...@citrix.com> wrote:

> [...]

This doesn't seem to pollute our releases, so I don't see a difference
between haproxy and vhd-util, or a problem in general.

--David

RE: [DISCUSS] include vhd-util in system vm template?

Posted by Edison Su <Ed...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.