Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by tc...@dff.st on 2002/12/04 23:06:25 UTC

esql changes

Guys, I commited some changes to the esql logicsheet + helper classes
in HEAD. Things that were bugging me for a while...

The changes are supposed to be internaly only - so please report back
if you experience any problems. Chris, could you please take a closer look?
I'll add some oracle specific stuff and more javadocs soon.

People using the limit/paging features might experience a major performance
improvement especially for big resultsets.

cheers
--
Torsten