Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by Gerald Richter <ri...@ecos.de> on 2001/04/05 07:41:37 UTC

Re: Embperl & Postgres & Session Management

>[21384]Reading /usr/local/apache/htdocs/iportal/test1.html as input using
PerlIO ...
>[21384]SES:  Received Cookie ID: 49c784ae7385ebaf7abde4a203f3bac8  New
Cookie ID: 43903564a7b36f84b785a0882afb3974  Session data is NOT modified

The session id is received by test1.html, but it generate a new session id,
that means that it didn't found the session with the id it received in the
database. Maybe someting on the way you have setup our tables in Postgres in
wrong (e.g. the field for the session key is too short) ?

If this isn't the case how are your setting for EMBPERL_SESSION_CLASSES and
EMBPERL_SESSION_ARGS ? Which version of Apache::Session you are using ?

Gerald