Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ian Gilbert <ia...@ethicalshopper.co.uk> on 2006/07/06 15:03:37 UTC

Ofbiz end user docs ...

Hi Rafiu, David, BJ and others,

Sorry to cross post across lists but it seems that the same conversation is being had by different
people and I thought it might make sense to try and draw them together.

Rafiu, I can also be available on Sunday for a few hours and so this might be something we can
work on together.  Any other takers?  I am based in Greenwich Mean Time but have a fairly free day
at the moment so what is the best sort of time for you?  I am also working with Si on the opentaps
documentation as well and am also hoping to release an update to my user guide once I've added
something on the cms (which I've opened discussions on earlier this week).

Very best wishes

Ian Gilbert
www.ethicalshopper.net
Fair trade: the alternative choice for your everyday shopping
0845 456 2429

WHAT DO YOU DRINK AT WORK?
We can supply your organisation with high quality fair trade tea and
coffee.  Discounts are available for regular orders.  Contact us for more
details.

Re: Ofbiz end user docs ...

Posted by Rafiu Fakunle <ra...@knightshift.org>.
Ian Gilbert wrote:
> [...]
> Rafiu, I can also be available on Sunday for a few hours and so this might be something we can
> work on together.

I'm in #ofbiz on irc.freenode.net if you want to discuss.

Re: Ofbiz end user docs ...

Posted by Rafiu Fakunle <ra...@knightshift.org>.

Re: Ofbiz end user docs ...

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
Ian, not sure in what this is in reference to.
my objective is to learn confluence then spend a few hour each day
moving files.
I have read some already. It takes a while to sink in.

Ian Gilbert sent the following on 7/6/2006 6:03 AM: