Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Gautam Parai <gp...@mapr.com> on 2019/03/18 18:31:35 UTC

Apache Drill Hangout - March 19, 2019

Hello All,

Does anyone have any topics to discuss during the hangout tomorrow?
We will start the hangout at 10AM PST (http://meet.google.com/yki-iqdf-tai).

Thanks,
Gautam

Re: Apache Drill Hangout - March 19, 2019

Posted by Sorabh Hamirwasia <so...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gautam,
2 topics which we can discuss are:

   - 2.0 Branch
   - 1.16 release cut-off date based on tasks in progress.

Thanks,
Sorabh

Apache Drill Hangout - May 13, 2019

Posted by SorabhApache <so...@apache.org>.
Hi Drillers,
We have our bi-weekly hangout scheduled for tomorrow (05/13). If there are
any topics you would like to discuss during the hangout please respond to
this email. We will start at 10AM PST and you can use this link to join: (

Posted by Sorabh Hamirwasia <so...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gautam,