Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Cliff Rhyne <cr...@signal.co> on 2016/05/08 20:26:32 UTC

reading the consumer offsets topic

I'm having difficulty reading the consumer offsets topic from the command
line.  I try the following but it doesn't seem to work (along with a few
related variants including specifying the zookeeper hosts):

./kafka-console-consumer.sh --broker-list localhost:9092 --topic
__consumer_offsets

Is there a special way to read the consumer offsets topic?

Thanks,
Cliff

--
Cliff Rhyne
Software Engineering Manager

Cut Through the Noise

information. Any unauthorized use of this email is strictly prohibited.
©2016 Signal. All rights reserved.

Re: reading the consumer offsets topic

Posted by Cliff Rhyne <cr...@signal.co>.
Hi Tao,

Sorry for the delay.  Thanks for pointing out that property.  That was the
fix.

Posted by tao xiao <xi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Cliff Rhyne <cr...@signal.co>.

Posted by tao xiao <xi...@gmail.com>.