Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by Anthony Saucet <an...@freesbee.fr> on 2003/05/21 12:47:57 UTC

retrieving the dtd file name

I'm using xerces4.0.7 to parse(DOM parser) an xml file against a dtd,
and then build a DOM tree.
I would like to get the dtd file name included in the xml file. How can
I do that?
many thanks
anthony

Re: retrieving the dtd file name

Posted by "k.venugopal" <k....@sun.com>.

Anthony Saucet wrote:

> Thanks for your reply.
> I wanted to know how to retrieve the DTD file name from the parsed XML
> file. But your code will help me in a the future.

Opps !!!! .sorry for that.

> In fact, what I wanted is :
>    doc.getDoctype().getSystemId();

Yes org.w3c.dom.DocumentType interface provides methods you want.

> I haven't seen this before because I was thinking about something like:
>    doc.getSystemId();
>
> Thanks for your help.
> anthony

Regards