Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Sloan Bowman <sm...@nashlinux.com> on 2003/10/23 05:14:25 UTC

Velocity and Action Events?

Have anybody else had problems with Velocity and Action events? Is
there a good resource to learn more about this. I am looking to
display a form asking for a name. When the form is submitted it calls
my Action class then using the ActionEvent eventSubmit_{method name}
and runs the method. My problem is it I dont' understand the flow of
how to get the data from one method to the other. I thought I
understood from the example in the tutorial. Can anyone guide me in
the right direction? Thanks.