Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Casas, Claudia" <cc...@utep.edu> on 2005/01/14 00:46:51 UTC

RE: sessions do not work from homedirs and servlets do notwork through apache

We thought that the data from the session was being lost, but actually
the session itself is recreated with a new ID every time we go from one
jsp to the next one. I thought that tomcat manages the sessions through
cookies so I do not see how my session id and data is being lost.
By the way my project was working perfectly with tomcat 1.3 but when I
upgraded to tomcat 5 is when the session problem started.