Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Jacob Jarick <me...@perthinternet.com> on 2005/07/18 02:15:06 UTC

Apache config

The installation documents are pretty good but I cant help but be
frustrated when  there is no example of the lines to add to httpd.conf .
I Have managed to configure mod_perl 2.0 with apache, the INSTALL guide
in the tarball has the few lines needed.

But alas modperl 1.x no such luck. Could some1 please rectify this.

"All that's left is to add a few configuration lines to |httpd.conf|,
the Apache configuration file, start the server and enjoy mod_perl." is
litterally all the modperl site has to say on the matter.

Re: Apache config

Posted by Perrin Harkins <pe...@elem.com>.
Tom Schindl wrote:
> Isn't he talking about mp2

"But alas modperl 1.x no such luck"

- Perrin

Re: Apache config

Posted by Tom Schindl <to...@gmx.at>.

Re: Apache config

Posted by Perrin Harkins <pe...@elem.com>.
Jacob Jarick wrote:
> The installation documents are pretty good but I cant help but be
> frustrated when  there is no example of the lines to add to httpd.conf .
> I Have managed to configure mod_perl 2.0 with apache, the INSTALL guide
> in the tarball has the few lines needed.
>
> But alas modperl 1.x no such luck. Could some1 please rectify this.
>
> "All that's left is to add a few configuration lines to |httpd.conf|,
> the Apache configuration file, start the server and enjoy mod_perl." is
> litterally all the modperl site has to say on the matter.

Which document are you looking at?  Just this one?
http://perl.apache.org/docs/1.0/guide/install.html

Configuration is covered briefly here:
http://perl.apache.org/docs/1.0/guide/getwet.html

And in great detail here: