Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de.INVALID> on 2017/08/15 11:19:28 UTC

[DISCUSS] Release OWB-2.0.1 ?

Hi folks!

I'd love to fix OWB-1209 and get Johns SE changes in.
I think we are then ready to roll a 2.0.1 release, isn't?

John, I'll be available on IRC to coordinate and review your proposed SE changes.
Of course we could also discuss it via IRC, but might be easier to give that feedback via a shared hangout screen.

LieGrue,
strub
.

Re: [DISCUSS] Release OWB-2.0.1 ?