Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Lucero, Dennis M" <de...@hp.com> on 2004/08/07 01:20:28 UTC

pdf quirk

When I download a PDF file using a link the user gets it without any
security info box, but when I use a form (html:form) to download the
PDF they are presented with the security box:

"This page contains both secure and nonsecure items.  Do you want to
display the nonsecure items?"

how can I keep this from occurring?

Because the world is round it turns me on
Because the wind is high it blows my mind
Because the sky is blue it makes me cry

RE: pdf quirk

Posted by David Friedman <hu...@ix.netcom.com>.
Sounds like you're including items from a regular (HTTP) and a secure
(HTTPS) site.  I had that message once but I was inadvertantly loading
images from the HTTP site while the page was on the HTTPS site.  What are
all of your URLS in the rendered page before you hit the submit button?  And
what is the URL of the original page (feel free to change
http://yoursitename.com (or HTTPS) to "http://localhost" / https://localhost
for us. :)

Regards,
David