Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Yair Ben-Meir <ya...@sundaysky.com> on 2007/11/20 15:56:44 UTC

cluster deployer (farming)

Hi

If I understand correctly, the cluster deployer is currently broken (I've
tried running it with two tomcat instances on my machine in a cluster, and
it threw me some exceptions).

Is it going to be fixed? And if so, when?

Thanks

Yair Ben-Meir

Office: 073-7997801

Fax:     073-7997800

Mob:   054-5769681

Re: cluster deployer (farming)

Posted by Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <de...@hanik.com>.
as soon as someone has time to fix it, contributions are welcome

Filip