Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Tomek Piechowicz <to...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/30 18:39:06 UTC

Cocoon 2.2 XQueryGenerator support ?

Hi.

Can anyone tell me wether Cocoon 2.2 supports pseudo protocols and
XQueryGenerator ? Does anyone use eXist 1.2 with Cocoon ?

I`ve been trying to access eXist xmldb 1.2 from Cocoon 2.2 for some
time, but it still doesn`t work and I have no idea what I`m doing wrong :(.
I tried to add xquery generator to my sitemap.xconf :

<map:generators>
  <map:generator name="xquery"
  	logger="sitemap.generator.xquery"
  	src="org.exist.cocoon.XQueryGenerator" />
</map:generators>

and copied neccessary jars from eXist lib to my project lib folder but
when I try to run jetty server, it throws error :

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.exist.cocoon.XQueryGenerator

Regards,
Tomasz

Re: Cocoon 2.2 XQueryGenerator support ?

Posted by Tomek Piechowicz <to...@gmail.com>.
Gary Larsen pisze:

> Hi,
>

> Are you sure you have exist-optional.jar in the lib folder?
>

> gary

Yes, I have copied following jars:

exist/exist.jar
exist/exist-optional.jar