Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Haonan Hou <hh...@qq.com.INVALID> on 2022/06/26 01:47:49 UTC

Remove the old cluster module from master branch

Hi,

Since we are going to release the new cluster version 0.14.0-preview in few days,
I think we can consider removing the old cluster module before it.

If we keep the old cluster in the source code, users who doesn’t familiar the code
may confused and may have trouble to understand the structure of the new cluster.

How do you think?

Best,
Haonan Hou

Re: Remove the old cluster module from master branch

Posted by 冯 庆新 <qi...@hotmail.com>.
+1

获取 Outlook for iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef>

Posted by Jialin Qiao <qi...@apache.org>.