Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by Qin Ding <qd...@csc.com> on 2004/09/22 23:14:26 UTC

Help with taglog

I try to use the taglog in my JSP.  My problem is after I set log level to
ERROR in log4j.properties, I still received the debug, and info log
messages.  How do I control the log level changes?

Here is my JSP (testme.jsp in the folder of webapps/myapp/login)
<log:debug category="login.testme">debu msg here </log:debug>

Here is category setup in my log4j.properties:
log4j.category.login=ERROR

I tried the following. Still I got the logging msg.
log4j.category.login.testme=ERROR

Can someone advise me how to do it?  Thank you.

Qin

for such purpose.