Posted to dev@ace.apache.org by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl> on 2014/04/17 13:37:10 UTC

[VOTE] Release ACE version 2.0.1

After having to cancel the vote on 2.0.0, with some small
updates I am happy to announce the vote on version 2.0.1.

The source code of Apache ACE version 2.0.1 is available,
along with an archive containing all dependencies and a
binary release for convenience. They can all be found in
our staging area here:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/ace/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and
verify the checksums and signatures:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ace/trunk/etc/check_staged_ace.sh

Usage:

sh check_staged_ace.sh 2.0.1

Please vote to approve this release:

[  ] +1 Approve the release
[  ] -1 Veto the release (please motivate)

Greetings, Marcel

Re: [VOTE] Release ACE version 2.0.1

Posted by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl>.
+1 (binding)

Re: [VOTE] Release ACE version 2.0.1

Posted by Paul Bakker <pa...@luminis.eu>.
+1 Tested server-all-in-one and the target, no problems found.

Cheers,

Paul

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1 (binding)

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Release ACE version 2.0.1

Posted by Damien Martin-Guillerez <da...@iqspot.fr>.
Done ACE-412

— Damien

Posted by Jan Willem Janssen <ja...@luminis.eu>.

Re: [VOTE] Release ACE version 2.0.1

Posted by Damien Martin-Guillerez <da...@iqspot.fr>.
+1

Minor improvement: put Vaadin into production mode…

— Damien

Posted by Damien Martin-Guillerez <da...@iqspot.fr>.
+1

Posted by Bram de Kruijff <bd...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bram de Kruijff <bd...@gmail.com>.

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release ACE version 2.0.1

Posted by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.eu>.
Thanks Carsten!

It seems we might need a bit more time, as the Apache CMS is currently down as well. I have prepared the site for the release (although not even staging has been updated by the buildbot at this point). Infra is aware of the issues, so I'm patiently waiting at this moment. :)

Greetings, Marcel

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release ACE version 2.0.1

Posted by Jan Willem Janssen <ja...@luminis.eu>.