Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Sury <su...@yahoo.co.in> on 2008/03/06 15:32:26 UTC

Problem in getting OMElement as response

Hi all,

     I have done a sample in Axis2-1.3 with OMElement as request as well as
response for a service method. The databinding class is Xmlbeans objects.
After executing the logic in service method the response string is been set
in XmlObject and that is again converted in to OMElement with the help of
following code below

        xmlObject.save(writer);
        writer.close();

        StAXOMBuilder builder = new
StAXOMBuilder(getXmlStreamReader(writer.toString()));
        builder.setCache(true);

        OMElement response = builder.getDocumentElement();

       It is working fine until my response XmlObject size is less than 5MB.
if it exceeds there problem starts.

       My Question is below
       1. Is there any default size for OMElement for response. ?
       2. If question1 is yes , the how can we change the size limit of
OMElement Response ?

       And also i got the exception and the stacktrace is below

 2008-03-06 14:20:01,017 ERROR
[org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[Catalina].[localhost].[/metasoft].[AxisServlet]]
- <Servlet.service() for servlet AxisServlet threw exception>
java.lang.AbstractMethodError:
org.apache.axiom.soap.impl.llom.SOAPEnvelopeImpl.getVersion()Lorg/apache/axiom/soap/SOAPV
ersion;
        at
org.apache.axis2.util.MessageContextBuilder.createFaultEnvelope(MessageContextBuilder.java:490)
        at
org.apache.axis2.util.MessageContextBuilder.createFaultMessageContext(MessageContextBuilder.java:329)
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.handleFault(AxisServlet.java:376)
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.processAxisFault(AxisServlet.java:366)
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:154)