Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by "Rajagopal. V" <ra...@yahoo.com> on 2002/04/25 21:57:11 UTC

RE: Not a valid response

Im trying to test a Entity Bean using Cactus...
I used the setUp method to create a row in the
database and then use the testXXX method to see if the
primary key is the same as the one with which i
created(Stupid Test Case, bear with me!!!)..

This is a testCondition
assertEquals("BatchID Dint Match", 999, batchID);

When the batchID is 999 from the entity bean, it works
fine, saying all tests succeeded

But if i change the line to
assertEquals("BatchID Dint Match", 998, batchID);
This case, I expect it to fail. Instead it gives an
exception with the "Not a Valid Response" error.

Help Please!!!!!

RE: Not a valid response

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@octo.com>.
Hum. There still seems to be a bug to me here in that you should not get
"Not a valid response" but the "BatchID Dint Match" text on the client
side ... We'll need to investigate that.

Thanks
-Vincent

P.S.: Thanks for posting back.

RE: Not a valid response