Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Yeeswara Nadapana (HCL Financial Services)" <Ye...@hcl.in> on 2008/01/02 06:56:10 UTC

RE: Displaying form data in Tapestry 5

Thanks Howard,

Please help me with this issue also. I am getting some string data as an
ArrayList, which I need to add to a combo box items. I am using Tapestry
5. Is it really need to use ENUM object for displaying a combo. If so,
how do I add my ArrayList data to that combo? Please explain..

Thanks,
Yeeswar.

Posted by gmochel <gm...@yahoo.com.br>.
Where is the magic in BeanSelect? first, the required parameter valueField is
not in
the sample... ok, i have put this. but now the error is:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
org.apache.tapestry.internal.OptionModelImpl.<init>(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Object;)V

i am stopped for 5 days in it...

org.apache.tapestry.commons.models.GenericSelectionModel.getOptions(GenericSelectionModel.java:56)

mail me to gmail (gmochel@gmail.com).

obrigado e cade os berasileiros daqui?

Posted by Marcelo Lotif <ml...@gmail.com>.

Yeeswara.Nadapana@hcl.in>:

> Thanks Howard,
>
> Please help me with this issue also. I am getting some string data as an
> ArrayList, which I need to add to a combo box items. I am using Tapestry
> 5. Is it really need to use ENUM object for displaying a combo. If so,
> how do I add my ArrayList data to that combo? Please explain..
>
> Thanks,
> Yeeswar.

Atenciosamente,
Marcelo Lotif