Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@apache.org> on 2004/06/01 13:46:14 UTC

[PMC-IMP] Candidates for PMC chair (was Re: [heads up] PMC chair nominations)

Matthew Langham wrote:

>>The nominations should be made and the nominees themselves either acceptor reject.

Also, the list proposed by Stefano isn't restrictive and other PMC
members can be nominated or nominate themselves.

>Yepp - we were getting ahead of ourselves I think. Anyway, as stated in the last mail, I accept my nomination.

So let's build the list of candidates. In order for people to have
enough time to jump in, I propose to close the list tomorrow, June 2, at
14:00 CEST (GMT+0200) and start a vote afterwards. This makes 24 hours
from now on and 48 hours after Stefano's initial post.

The candidates to the PMC chair are:
- Matthew Langham
- Sylvain Wallez
(add your name here if you're a PMC member and candidate).

Sylvain

Re: [PMC-IMP] Candidates for PMC chair (was Re: [heads up] PMC chair nominations)

Posted by Gianugo Rabellino <gi...@apache.org>.
On Jun 1, 2004, at 2:37 PM, Matthew Langham wrote:

>> Also, the list proposed by Stefano isn't restrictive and
>> other PMC members can be nominated or nominate themselves.
>>

> I nominate:
>
> Andrew Savory
> Gianugo Rabellino (again, just to make sure he doesn't forget to
> accept or
> decline :-))

Given the current candidates, it will already be difficult enough to
choose. As I said on the PMC list, also, I'll be starting a big Cocoon
based project here which will require me an important onsite presence,
so I will risk to have very little time to devote to this task. So, I'm
declining but feel very proud about being nominated: so much proud that
I'll be glad to nominate myself for the 2005 PMC elections. :-)

Ciao,
--
Gianugo Rabellino

Re: [PMC-IMP] Candidates for PMC chair (was Re: [heads up] PMC chair nominations)

Posted by Andrew Savory <an...@luminas.co.uk>.
Hi,

On 1 Jun 2004, at 13:37, Matthew Langham wrote:

>> Also, the list proposed by Stefano isn't restrictive and
>> other PMC members can be nominated or nominate themselves.
> I nominate:
>
> Andrew Savory
> Gianugo Rabellino (again, just to make sure he doesn't forget to
> accept or
> decline :-))

I accept the nomination, thanks. Tough competition though ;-)

Andrew.

Tel: +44 (0)870 741 6658  Fax: +44 (0)700 598 1135
Web: http://www.luminas.co.uk/
Orixo alliance: http://www.orixo.com/

RE: [PMC-IMP] Candidates for PMC chair (was Re: [heads up] PMC chair nominations)

Posted by Matthew Langham <ml...@s-und-n.de>.
> Also, the list proposed by Stefano isn't restrictive and
> other PMC members can be nominated or nominate themselves.

I nominate:

Andrew Savory
Gianugo Rabellino (again, just to make sure he doesn't forget to accept or
decline :-))

Matthew