Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Zhang, Larry (L.)" <lz...@ford.com> on 2008/07/22 21:17:05 UTC

Tile controller class

I am using a tile controller class to render the tile on the page. Say
if my main action rendering the page is called myAction.do and when I
send the request like https://wwww.../myWeb/myAction.do, myAction.do
will do something and then forward to the page containing the tile.(then
the tile controller comes to the picture). My tile controller have the
following method:

public class MyTileController implements Controller {
	public void execute(ComponentContext arg0, HttpServletRequest
request,
			HttpServletResponse arg2, ServletContext arg3)
throws Exception {

		// how to the the path myAction.do??

		// process business logic

	}
}
My question is that how to get the path info like myAction.do in the
above method? Thanks.

Re: Tile controller class

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@googlemail.com>.
HttpServletRequest.getRequestURI() [1] should meet your requirements

[1] http://java.sun.com/webservices/docs/1.5/api/javax/servlet/http/HttpServletRequest.html#getPathInfo()

Regards
--
Lukasz