Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by ldung <du...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/22 02:08:41 UTC

MoreLikeThis - How to pass in external text?

How can I have the MoreLikeThis query process a piece of text that is passed
into the query. Currently I can only get it MoreLikeThis to work only for
pieces of text that are already indexed by Solr.

For example here is a query that works for using MoreLikeThis for document
with id:134847893.

http://localhost:8983/solr/select?mlt=true&q=id:134847893&mlt.fl=desc&mlt.mindf=1&mlt.mintf=1&debugQuery=on

How can I pass in some external text like 'Solr Rocks'. Below is an example
of how it would look like.

http://localhost:8983/solr/select?mlt=true&external.text=Solr
Rocks&mlt.fl=desc&mlt.mindf=1&mlt.mintf=1&debugQuery=on

Re: MoreLikeThis - How to pass in external text?

Posted by ldung <du...@gmail.com>.
David, thank you. This was what I was looking for!

Posted by David Stuart <da...@progressivealliance.co.uk>.

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

Posted by ldung <du...@gmail.com>.