Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Myrna van Lunteren <m....@gmail.com> on 2008/10/31 18:16:28 UTC

derbyall failures, (was: anyone else see this?)

I forgot to say, it looks like related to DERBY-3930, check-in 709266 by dag...

Myrna

Posted by "Dag H. Wanvik" <Da...@Sun.COM>.
Myrna van Lunteren <m....@gmail.com> writes:

> On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 10:31 AM, Rick Hillegas
> <Ri...@sun.com> wrote:
>> Hi Myrna,
>>
>> Have you tried syncing with the mainline and rebuilding? The jar builds were
>> raising an error. Revision 709410 fixes that problem.

I have ran my regression tests from classes instead of jars,
sigh. Sorry for the noise.

Dag

Re: derbyall failures, (was: anyone else see this?)

Posted by Myrna van Lunteren <m....@gmail.com>.
<Ri...@sun.com> wrote:
> Hi Myrna,
>
> Have you tried syncing with the mainline and rebuilding? The jar builds were
> raising an error. Revision 709410 fixes that problem.
>
> Regards,
> -Rick
>
> Myrna van Lunteren wrote:
>>
>> I forgot to say, it looks like related to DERBY-3930, check-in 709266 by
>> dag...
>>
>> Myrna

Hi Rick,

Thanks for the info...I'll trust that's the answer...

Myrna

Re: derbyall failures, (was: anyone else see this?)

Posted by Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM>.
Hi Myrna,