Posted to dev@community.apache.org by "于巍(漠雪)" <mi...@alibaba-inc.com.INVALID> on 2022/05/30 04:28:20 UTC

How to become member in Apache foundtion

Hi Dev,

I am working at Alibaba cloud database group, and we open source two database project by Apache license last year. Could you please tell me how to become member in Apache foundtion, I have check in google but not found right anwser for now.

Regards
Michael Yu.

Re: How to become member in Apache foundtion

Posted by tison <wa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Michael,

From your description, it's vague that why you want to know how to become a
member in ASF. Basically, running projects under Apache License doesn't
require you to be a member of ASF.

If you're looking forward to running your projects under ASF, I'd suggest
you to read the Apache Incubator Cookbook:
https://incubator.apache.org/cookbook .

For the question itself, you may read these related pages:
* https://www.apache.org/foundation/governance/members.html
* https://www.apache.org/foundation/governance/meetings
* https://www.apache.org/foundation/governance/meetings#membervoting

Best,
tison.

Liu Ted <te...@yahoo.com.invalid> 于2022年5月30日周一 17:11写道:

回复:How to become member in Apache foundtion