Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Patrick Linskey <pl...@bea.com> on 2006/07/01 02:22:06 UTC

infra questions

What does Apache do for continuous integration? How do we get into that
process?

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey
BEA Systems, Inc.

Re: infra questions

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
There's also vmbuild:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/vmbuild/VMbuild
http://vmbuild.apache.org/

- Brett

--
Apache Maven - http://maven.apache.org
"Better Builds with Maven" book - http://library.mergere.com/

Re: infra questions

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.

Re: infra questions

Posted by Bill Dudney <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi Patrick,

Probably the easiest way is to set up a zone and use continuum.

here is the starting point

http://www.apache.org/dev/solaris-zones.html

Back in Dec/Jan time frame a new zone required an email to the infra@
folks but could require a JIRA now. I searched and could not find a
doc describing the process so email to iinfra@ to get current process
is probably in order.

And here is continuum setup instructions for Struts once you have
your zone.

http://wiki.apache.org/struts/StrutsContinuum

HTH,

Bill Dudney