Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by 柯 <12...@qq.com> on 2020/01/08 10:36:10 UTC

Kylin 2.6.3 Dashboard no data

Dear developer:
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;kylin 2.6.3.
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;I have already set kylin dashboard by reference to this page&nbsp;http://kylin.apache.org/docs/tutorial/use_dashboard.html&nbsp;and build job of KYLIN_SYSTEM cube is successful every day. But the KYLIN_SYSTEM cubes are empty (cube size 0Kb,&nbsp;source records 0). The Dashboard page only show "Total cube count" and "Avg cube expansion" and the other values is 0 or "No data".
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;I need help.I will be very grateful. Thanks for your watching!