Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by "Zakharov, Vasily M" <va...@intel.com> on 2006/06/02 17:37:33 UTC

TranQL to Geronimo (was: RE: 1.1 Final Items)

Matt,

By the way, are there any plans to make TranQL an Apache project, or
even a Geronimo component?

Vasily Zakharov
Intel Middleware Products Division

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.
We've talked about it in the past.  There are a number of projects that are already DB focused.
OpenJPA (if there is ever a code commit) will likely displace the TranQL persistence piece.  The
connectors are still valid and may find a home here.  I think we need to let the dust settle before
we move it though.

Matt