Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Dan Fabulich <da...@fabulich.com> on 2009/11/08 02:53:02 UTC

[VOTE] Release of DbUtils 1.3 RC3

This release includes support for Java5 generics and varargs.

For RC3 I fixed the CheckStyle and FindBugs errors, except for the "bad
practice" bug of using getClass().getResourceAsStream(), which would
probably require an API change.

As noted in earlier RCs, I believe 1.3 to be a backwards compatible
binary, but I'm still only 99% sure of this; clirr reports a bunch of
compatibility errors that look like nonsense. I did run the compiled 1.2
tests against 1.3 and it looks OK.

+1 from me!

PS I, uh, accidentally overwrote 1.3 RC2 while uploading this version.
You can still rebuild 1.3 RC2 from source if you need to see the binary
diffs, but RC2 won't be officially released, so I don't think any real
harm has been done.

--

Tag:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/dbutils/tags/DBUTILS_1_3_RC3/

Site:

http://people.apache.org/builds/commons/dbutils/1.3/RC3/site/index.html

Binaries:

http://people.apache.org/builds/commons/dbutils/1.3/RC3/staged/commons-dbutils/commons-dbutils/1.3/

[ ] +1 release it
[ ] +0 go ahead I don't care
[ ] -1 no, do not release it because

Re: [VOTE] Release of DbUtils 1.3 RC3

Posted by Jörg Schaible <jo...@gmx.de>.
+1 again

Posted by Luc Maisonobe <Lu...@free.fr>.
Dan Fabulich a écrit :

> This release includes support for Java5 generics and varargs.
>
> For RC3 I fixed the CheckStyle and FindBugs errors, except for the "bad
> practice" bug of using getClass().getResourceAsStream(), which would
> probably require an API change.

Thanks for taking care of these errors.

+1 for the release

Luc