Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Alessandro Busato <al...@elettra.trieste.it> on 2007/01/09 12:13:09 UTC

Axis2, mustUnderstand header attribute, bug?

Hi,
I'm using "mustUnderstand" attribute from gSoap Client to Axis2 service,
gSoap correctly put "mustUnderstand" attribute into soap message header
but Axis2 recognize only "MustUnderstand" (M uppercase) attribute
(I checked it using http proxy tool).
I looked for soap12 protocol and mustUnderstand with "m" lowercase is
correct.

any suggest?

Thanks,
Alessandro

Re: Axis2, mustUnderstand header attribute, bug?

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.
Please log a Jira at here[1] with the details..

Thanks,
Thilina

[1] http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2

On 1/9/07, Alessandro Busato <al...@elettra.trieste.it> wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm using "mustUnderstand" attribute from gSoap Client to Axis2 service,
> gSoap correctly put "mustUnderstand" attribute into soap message header
> but Axis2 recognize only "MustUnderstand" (M uppercase) attribute
> (I checked it using http proxy tool).
> I looked for soap12 protocol and mustUnderstand with "m" lowercase is
> correct.
>
> any suggest?
>
> Thanks,
> Alessandro