Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Eben <eb...@tokobagus.com> on 2010/07/22 04:09:16 UTC

how to change the default path of Solr Tomcat

Hi everyone,
I really need your help

this is the default address that I got from the solr:
http://172.16.17.126:8983/solr/

the question is how to change that path to be:
http://172.16.17.126:8983/search/

Please I really need your help
thanks a lot before

Re: how to change the default path of Solr Tomcat

Posted by Eben <eb...@tokobagus.com>.
wowww...amazing Girish !
the solution that you gave is very simple but 100% answering my problem
thanks a lot Girish !

Posted by Girish Pandit <pa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Eben <eb...@tokobagus.com>.
Hi Wong,
I'm using Default server (Jetty with port 8983)
Girish solution already solve my problem
thanks for your response Wong :)

Posted by K Wong <wo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Eben <eb...@tokobagus.com>.