Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Nabeel <na...@wso2.com> on 2006/04/21 06:28:56 UTC

Engine incorrectly sends a MustUndersand fault code

Engine incorrectly sends a MustUndersand fault code when the request
message has headers with mustunderstand attribute not set (i.e. false).
Please correct this.

thanks,
Nabeel

Re: Engine incorrectly sends a MustUndersand fault code

Posted by Nabeel <na...@wso2.com>.
Hi Adrian,
    This message was posted to Axis2 developers. I forgot to add the
prefix. Sorry about my mistake.
thanks
-Nabeel

Posted by Adrian Dick <ad...@uk.ibm.com>.