Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Andrea Zoppello <zo...@tiscali.it> on 2008/02/15 15:04:53 UTC

CXF Problems in SOAP Response

Hi all,

I'm trying to implement the following process within servicemix

CXF-BC( Consumer ) ( Style Request, Response ) -> Groovy ( Prepare
message contents for output )

The strange thing is that my CXF-BC consumer *must receive* an MTOM
request, but *must produce a plain SOAP Response* without attachment.

In my groovy script, i've removed all the attachment from the message
arrived from soap request, but the SOAP response look like a SOAP
response with mtom, instead i need a plain soap response, is this a bug??

Andrea