Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Artur Bialecki <ar...@digitalfairway.com> on 2002/07/27 00:18:30 UTC

I've done a horrible thing - do you want the code ??

I wrote an action that processes XSP page and
stores result as DOM on a request. I also wrote a
simple generator that streams the stored DOM.

Anyone iterested in these ??

Artur...

RE: I've done a horrible thing - do you want the code ??

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.
> From: Artur Bialecki [mailto:artur@digitalfairway.com]
>

> I wrote an action that processes XSP page and
> stores result as DOM on a request.

How it relates to ServerPagesAction.java and why you did not reused it?

> I also wrote a
> simple generator that streams the stored DOM.

There are two generators similar to this:
FragmentExtractorGenerator.java and SessionAttributeGenerator.java.

> Anyone iterested in these ??

Better if you think about writable source which can read/write
request/session/context CompiledXML/DOM/JavaBeans attributes.

Vadim