Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by josh abbott <ja...@load.com> on 2004/02/02 21:47:02 UTC

spamc/qmail-queue problem

right now my setup is spamc | qmail-queue. however, i'd like to be able
to check the header that spamc includes in its stdout that tells if the
mail is spam or not. if it is spam, i'd like to send it to some
quarantine directory, if it isn't i'd like to send it to qmail-queue.
my problem is that if i check the stdout for a header, i can't use that
as the stdin for qmail-queue, unless i save it as a file first. any
suggestions?