Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by st...@cristal-union.fr on 2002/07/08 11:47:24 UTC

JAXM&JAX-RPC

I'm trying deploying web services with JWSDP in tomcat.

Is it possible to use WSDL with JAXM ? I know JAX-RPC could do that but
JAX-RPC doesn't create the SOAP message ( his runtime convert request into
SOAP but I can't edit the message ).

Could you explain me the difference into developping web services with JAXM
and JAX-RPC. What's the advantage of both solutions. And could i use these
2 solutions together in order to use messaging provider&WSDL technologies?

Thanks.
Jc