Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Pushkar Bodas <pu...@gs.com> on 2007/08/20 15:13:12 UTC

Using object lists for interop between axis2 and .NET

Hi,

I am trying to send a list of user defined objects across .NET and Axis2 web
services and cleints(Java client for .NET service and C# client for Axis2
service). I havent done much ground work on this, but I tried passing
ArrayLists and that  doesnt work.

I think using HashMaps may work, but C# apparently doesnt have HashMaps.
Does using HashTables work. If someone has tried it out, can you please tell
me if it works?

Thanks and regards,
Pushkar

Re: Using object lists for interop between axis2 and .NET

Posted by Pushkar Bodas <pu...@gs.com>.
Hi,

Using normal object arrays does work both ways. Thanks a lot anyway.

Thanks and regards,
Pushkar

Posted by Pushkar Bodas <pu...@gs.com>.
Hi,