Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Mark Papiani <mp...@hotmail.com> on 2001/05/17 16:42:05 UTC

Are default Domail.xml/web.xml roles consistent?

Hi,

I am havingtrouble running slide and I'm therefore looking at all options.
Are the default roles consistent?

Domain.xml uses 'admin' wjilst web.xml uses 'root' ?

Domain.xml
----------
    <!-- Roles definition -->
      <role name="admin">slideroles.basic.RootRole</role>
      <role name="user">slideroles.basic.UserRole</role>
      <role name="guest">slideroles.basic.GuestRole</role>

web.xml
-------

  <security-constraint>
    <web-resource-collection>
      <web-resource-name>DAV resource</web-resource-name>
      <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
      <http-method>COPY</http-method>
      <http-method>DELETE</http-method>
      <http-method>GET</http-method>
      <http-method>HEAD</http-method>
      <http-method>LOCK</http-method>
      <http-method>MKCOL</http-method>
      <http-method>MOVE</http-method>
      <http-method>OPTIONS</http-method>
      <http-method>POST</http-method>
      <http-method>PROPFIND</http-method>
      <http-method>PROPPATCH</http-method>
      <http-method>PUT</http-method>
      <http-method>UNLOCK</http-method>
    </web-resource-collection>
    <auth-constraint>
      <role-name>root</role-name>
      <role-name>guest</role-name>
    </auth-constraint>
  </security-constraint>

Thanks
Mark

Re: Are default Domail.xml/web.xml roles consistent?

Posted by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.
> Hi,
>
> I am havingtrouble running slide and I'm therefore looking at all options.
> Are the default roles consistent?
>
> Domain.xml uses 'admin' wjilst web.xml uses 'root' ?

Yes, that's not vey consistent ...

Remy