Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by David McKay <dm...@btconnect.com> on 2011/11/21 23:11:28 UTC

Apache Open Office Bugzilla

Hi Dave,

I hope you're the right person for me to ask this question to. I have
tried raising the issue a few times on the the dev list but got nothing
back.

Amongst other things, I'm a Bugzilla administrator at my day job. I'd
like to help in whatever fashion I can with the Bugzilla instance used
for the Apache Open Office. do you have any idea who I should contact to
get started or offer my services?

Regards, Dave McKay.

Re: Apache Open Office Bugzilla

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 5:11 PM, David McKay <dm...@btconnect.com> wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> I hope you're the right person for me to ask this question to. I have tried
> raising the issue a few times on the the dev list but got nothing back.
>
> Amongst other things, I'm a Bugzilla administrator at my day job. I'd like
> to help in whatever fashion I can with the Bugzilla instance used for the
> Apache Open Office. do you have any idea who I should contact to get started
> or offer my services?

Hi Dave -- can you please let us know if you were able to eventually
get admin access to BZ?   I hate to see a good volunteer's efforts
frustrated.

-Rob

Posted by TJ Frazier <tj...@cfl.rr.com>.
On 11/21/2011 17:11, David McKay wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> I hope you're the right person for me to ask this question to. I have
> tried raising the issue a few times on the the dev list but got nothing
> back.
>
> Amongst other things, I'm a Bugzilla administrator at my day job. I'd
> like to help in whatever fashion I can with the Bugzilla instance used
> for the Apache Open Office. do you have any idea who I should contact to
> get started or offer my services?
>
> Regards, Dave McKay.

Hi, Dave,

I suggest that you use that address on the bottom of each BZ issue, for
BZ admin. Try sending to them with subject "Volunteer", and from (or at
least signed with) your Apache ID.

--
/tj/