Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Anjana Sony A C <An...@ibsplc.com> on 2007/06/21 09:05:17 UTC

Site development

Hi

I would like to know more about site customizing using maven
I ran mvn site and got the frame work. What to do next to customize more ?
Where do i need to provide the data that get displayed in html pages?
Pls advise

Thanks and Regards
Anjana

DISCLAIMER:

"The information in this e-mail and any attachment is intended only for
the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material. If you have received this e-mail in error, kindly
contact the sender and destroy all copies of the original communication.
IBS makes no warranty, express or implied, nor guarantees the accuracy,
adequacy or completeness of the information contained in this email or any
attachment and is not liable for any errors, defects, omissions, viruses
or for resultant loss or damage, if any, direct or indirect."

Re: Site development

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.
On 21 Jun 07, at 12:05 AM 21 Jun 07, Anjana Sony A C wrote:

> Hi
>
> I would like to know more about site customizing using maven
> I ran mvn site and got the frame work. What to do next to customize
> more ? Where do i need to provide the data that get displayed in
> html pages?
> Pls advise

Read the documentation, and don't use the developer list for user
questions.

> Thanks and Regards
> Anjana
>

> DISCLAIMER:
>
> "The information in this e-mail and any attachment is intended only
> for the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential
> and/or privileged material. If you have received this e-mail in
> error, kindly contact the sender and destroy all copies of the
> original communication. IBS makes no warranty, express or implied,
> nor guarantees the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the
> information contained in this email or any attachment and is not
> liable for any errors, defects, omissions, viruses or for resultant
> loss or damage, if any, direct or indirect."

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder and PMC Chair, Apache Maven
jason at sonatype dot com