Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Jia Zhai <zh...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/11 09:49:56 UTC

Draft Agenda for Bi-weekly meeting at 2017-07-13

Hi all, :)
I would like to put a draft Agenda here
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BOOKKEEPER/2017-07-13+Meeting+Agenda?moved=true>
for
7/13's meeting, this is just limited from my point of view, Please feel
free to add anything you want to discuss.

*Agenda:*

   - Status of 4.5 release
   - Status of Bookkeeper Docker image
   - Changing the description of Apache BookKeeper
   - Check-style issues
   - Other Issues and PRs.

Thanks.

Re: Draft Agenda for Bi-weekly meeting at 2017-07-13

Posted by Jia Zhai <zh...@gmail.com>.
Got it. will add code-coverage and "http server"
Thanks.

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Jia,