Posted to user@uima.apache.org by "Saito, ISAO Isaac" <13...@lateeye.net> on 2009/01/15 20:28:27 UTC

Cannot upload .pear to UIMA repository (WAS: Re: UIMA repsotory)

# I update the subject

I have a similar phonomena with the one reported in the old thread.
After I submit the .pear at "Publish a Component" page, component
verification begins but
red text saying "An error occurred publishing the component" comes up.

Does anybody have an idea?
# I'm using Google Code to publish codes and any other infos, but I'd
just like to contribute to UIMA community...

My .pear is here:
http://ne-ushi.googlecode.com/files/neUshi.pear

Environment:
Mac OS X 10.5
Eclipse 3.4.1
JRE 1.5
UIMA SDK 2.2.2
Firefox 3.0.5 / Safari 3.2.1

Regards,
Isao
- ---   - ---   - ---   - ---
(Mr.) Saito, Isao Isaac
Student at Dept. of Computer Science & Engineering
University of Texas at Arlington
Autonomous Vehicles Laboratory (AVL)

Re: Cannot upload .pear to UIMA repository (WAS: Re: UIMA repsotory)

Posted by "Saito, ISAO Isaac" <13...@lateeye.net>.
Eric,

thanks for the immediate response.
It seems I still have some trouble though I fixed what you pointed out.
I'll try fixing using Pear installer as you mentioned.

Regards,
Isao

Posted by Eric Riebling <er...@cs.cmu.edu>.